Terms and Conditions
This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Website, and Us, Rythmos Dance School, the owner(s) of this Website. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by Clauses is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. There are also clauses that apply to the sale of Services.
Rythmos Dance School, the Owner(s) of this Website, provide the current website via the platform www.learnwords.com. All the Terms and Conditions of www.learnwords.com are applicable to all the users of the Rythmos Dance School website. You can read the Terms and Conditions of www.learnwords.com here: https://www.learnworlds.com/terms/.
No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer and Our acceptance of that offer is deemed to occur upon Our sending a confirmation email to you indicating that your order has been accepted.
The version of the Terms and Conditions that applies to the Online Dance Services shall always be the version in force at the time the online Dance Services were purchased
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following
Account: means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Paid Content and / or any communications System on the Website;
Content: means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website;
Facilities: means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Rythmos Dance School makes available through the Website either now or in the future;
Services: means the services available to you through this Website, specifically the use of rythmos.com.cy.
Payment Information: means any details required for the purchase of Services from this Website. This includes, but is not limited to, credit / debit card numbers, bank account numbers and sort codes;
Premises: means Our place(s) of business located at address Onisilou 14, Paralimni 5284
System: means any online communications infrastructure that Rythmos makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
User / Users: means any third party that accesses the Website and
is not employed by Rythmos and acting in the course of their
Website: means the website that you are currently using (www.rythmos.com.cy)
and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. shop.rythmos.com.cy) unless
expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions; and
We/Us/Our/Rythmos/Rythmos Dance School: means Rythmos Dance School (EMPORIKI EPWNIMIA ARITHMOS), its subsidiary companies and associated companies and its agents directors and employees.
2. Age Restrictions
Persons under the age of 18 should use this Website only with the supervision of an Adult. Payment Information must be provided by or with the permission of an Adult.
3. Intellectual Property
- 3.1 Subject to the exceptions in Clause 4 of these Terms and Conditions, all Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Rythmos, Our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable Cyprus and International intellectual property laws.
- 3.2 Subject to Clause 6 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given Our express written permission to do so.
4. Third Party Intellectual Property
- 4.1 Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all Intellectual Property rights including, but not limited to, Copyright and Trademarks, in product images and descriptions belong to the manufacturers or distributors of such products as may be applicable.
- 4.2 Subject to Clause 6 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
5. Fair Use of Intellectual Property
6. How We Use Your Personal Information (Data Protection)
- 6.1 All personal information that We may collect (including, but not limited to, your name and address) will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and your rights under that Act.
- 6.2 We may use your personal information to:
- 6.2.1 Provide Our Services to You
- 6.2.2 Process your payment for the Services; and
- 6.2.3 Inform you of new products and services available from Us. You may request that We stop sending you this information at any time.
- 6.2.4 In certain circumstances (if, for example, you wish to purchase Services on credit), and with your consent, we may pass your personal information on to credit reference agencies. These agencies are also bound by the Data Protection Act 2018 and should use and hold your personal information accordingly.
7. Links to other Websites
This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Rythmos Ltd or that of Our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
8. Use of Communications Facilities
8.1 When using any System on the Website you should do so in accordance with the following rules. Failure to comply with these rules may result in your Account being suspended or closed:
8.1.1 You must not use obscene or vulgar language;
8.1.2 You must not submit Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This
includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing,
defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
8.1.3 You must not submit Content that is intended to promote or incite violence;
8.1.4 It is advised that submissions are made using the English language as We may be
unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages;
8.1.5 The means by which you identify yourself must not violate these Terms and
Conditions or any applicable laws;
8.1.6 You must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of Rythmos or Our affiliates; and
8.1.7 You must not use Our System for unauthorised mass-communication such as "spam"
or "junk mail".
- 8.2 You acknowledge that Rythmos reserves the right to monitor any and all communications made to Us or using Our System.
- 8.3 You acknowledge that Rythmos may retain copies of any and all communications made to Us or using Our System.
- 8.4 You acknowledge that any information you send
to Us through Our System may be modified by Us in any way and you hereby waive your moral right to
be identified as the author of such information. Any restrictions you may wish to place upon Our use
of such information must be communicated to Us in advance and We reserve the right to reject such
terms and associated information.
9.1 In order to procure Services on this Website and to use certain other parts of the
System, you are required to create an Account which will contain certain personal details and
Payment Information which may vary based upon your use of the Website as We may not require payment
information until you wish to make a purchase. By continuing to use this Website you represent and
9.1.1 all information you submit is accurate and truthful;
9.1.2 you have permission to submit Payment Information where permission may be
9.1.3 you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date. Your creation of an
Account is further affirmation of your representation and warranty.
- 9.2 It is recommended that you do not share your
Account details, particularly your username and password. We accept no liability for any losses or
damages incurred as a result of your Account details being shared by you. If you use a shared
computer, it is recommended that you do not save your Account details in your internet browser.
- 9.3 If you have reason to believe that your
Account details have been obtained by another person without consent, you should contact Us
immediately to suspend your Account and cancel any unauthorised orders or payments that may be
pending. Please be aware that orders or payments can only be cancelled up until provision of
Services has commenced. In the event that an unauthorised provision commences prior to your
notifying Us of the unauthorised nature of the order or payment then you shall be charged for the
period from the commencement of the provision of services until the date you notified us and may be
charged for a billing cycle of one month.
- 9.4 When choosing your username, you are required to adhere to the terms set out in the current agreement. Any failure to do so could result in the suspension and/or deletion of your Account.
10. Termination and Cancellation of Accounts
- 10.1 Either Rythmos or you may terminate your Account. If We terminate your Account, you will be notified by email and an explanation for the termination will be provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, We reserve the right to terminate without giving reasons.
- 10.2 If We terminate your Account, any current or pending orders or payments on your Account will be cancelled and provision of Services will not commence.
11. Services, Pricing and Availability
- 11.1 Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all general descriptions of Services available from Rythmos correspond to the actual Services that will be provided to you, We are not responsible for any variations from these descriptions as the exact nature of the Services may vary depending on your individual requirements and circumstances. This does not exclude Our liability for mistakes due to negligence on Our part and refers only to variations of the correct Services, not different Services altogether.
- 11.2 Where appropriate, you may be required to
select the required Plan of Services.
- 11.3 We neither represent nor warrant that such
Services will be available at all times and cannot necessarily confirm availability until confirming
your Order. Availability indications are not provided on the Website.
- 11.4 All pricing information on the Website is
correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and alter or remove any
special offers from time to time and as necessary.
- 11.5 In the event that prices are changed during
the period between an order being placed for Services and Us processing that order and taking
payment, then the price that was valid at the time of the order shall be used.
- 11.6 All prices on the Website include VAT or Sales Tax, whichever is relevant in your location and will be displayed on your invoice.
12. Orders and Provision of Services
13. Cancellation of Orders and Services
Cancellation of any dance lesson purchase is not available. Once you pay for the product and/or dance lesson is not possible to cancel it.
15. Changes of Business Ownership and Control
- 15.1 Rythmos may from time to time, expand or reduce its business and this may involve the sale of certain divisions or the transfer of control of certain divisions to other parties. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any division so transferred, be transferred along with that division and the new owner or newly controlling party will, under the terms of this Policy, be permitted to use the Data for the purposes for which it was supplied by you.
- 15.2 WIn the event that any Data submitted by Users will be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes. When contacted yου will be given the choice to have your Data deleted or withheld from the new owner or controller.
- 17.1 We make no warranty or representation that
the Website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be
fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be
compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be
accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service or Services.
- 17.2 No part of this Website is intended to
constitute advice and the Content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any
decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- 17.3 No part of this Website is intended to
constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
- 17.4 Whilst We use reasonable endeavours to ensure
that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, you are strongly advised
to take responsibility for your own internet security, that of your personal details and your
17. Changes to the Facilities and these Terms and
We reserve the right to change the Website, its Content or
these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions
from the first time you use the Website following the changes. If We are required to make any changes to
these Terms and Conditions by law, these changes will apply automatically to any orders currently
pending in addition to any orders placed by you in the future.
18. Availability of the Website
- 18.1 The Website is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. Rythmos uses industry best practices to provide a high uptime, including a fault-tolerant architecture hosted in cloud servers. We give no warranty that the Website or Facilities will be free of defects and / or faults and we do not provide any kind of refund for outages. We provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality
- 18.2 We accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
19. Limitation of Liability
- 19.1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, We
accept no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including
any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website or any
information contained therein. You should be aware that you use the Website and its Content at your
- 19.2 Rythmos does not have any liability for death and/or personal injury and/or direct indirect loss and/or damage resulting from the use of the website.
20. No Waiver
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails
to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right
21. Previous Terms and Conditions
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions
and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is
expressly stated otherwise.
22. Third Party Rights
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer any rights upon any third party. The agreement created by these Terms and Conditions is between you and Rythmos Dance School and its subsidiary companies and associated companies and its agents’ directors and employees.
- 23.1 All notices / communications shall be given to Us either by post to Our Premises (see address above) or by email to email@example.com. Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
- 23.2 We may from time to time, if you opt to
receive it, send you information about Our products and/or services. If you do not wish to receive
such information, please click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in any email which you receive from Us.
25. Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and Rythmos Dance School shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Cyprus without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof. Any dispute arising from these terms and conditions shall be resolved exclusively in the state and federal court of the Republic of Cyprus.